The Pool

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Editor

I just went back and read the old posts. Man I need an editor. For a guy who pretty much sits around all day on his computer, I sure can't type very well. The fact that my wife, the English teacher, can type like a thousand words a minute doesnt help. Im just assuming youll get the gist of everything despite my spelling ewrrors, non verb tense agreement (no idea what that means), typoes typos, and sentences where I being and then forget what I was talking about and then begin another topic right in the middle without stopping the sentence with some sort of punctuation like a comma or semicolon or even a conjunction (and, but and or, they'll get you pretty far) . Ok where was I.

1 Comments:

At Thursday, January 26, 2006 2:52:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No worries I sit at a computer all day and can not type, speak or spell either...does not matter I understand all!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home