The Pool

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Payment

As you may or may not know, the enrty fee for this little pool party (in my pants) is $10 (American, you can take the Euros and shove'em). But "how do you pay?" you may ask. Well Im here to tell ya.

Send that entry fee to me, Jeff Crucius, at the address that follows.
200 Woodlands Ct
Hartland, WI 53029

In addition, because it is the electronic age, I will accept payments via the worlds largest on-line payment service, PayPal. My PayPal account is jcrucius@facstaff.wisc.edu.

Again this year I will be publishsing the Deadbeat List on the second Sunday of the tourney. Thats March 26th. So get those payments in by then. I can think of no fate worse that being on the that Deadbeat list. Its just devestating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home