The Pool

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Round 2 starts

Im visibly distraught by yesterdays results. Even so, I wil solider on. Dr Dave still in the lead but nobody is completly out of it. Actually Im just saying that. I have no mathematical basis for it.

How about that Wisconsin Badger squad? Not pretty. 8 games today worth4 points each. Same thing tomorrow.

I have added Kansas, Mich State and Iowa to this years "teams I hate" list.

Wings yesterday were awesome! The wireless connection was good too. Just fired up the laper and it automatically connected. I was deinately the biggest geek in there but I think people somehow accepted it as it was tourney realted. It also came in handy a couple times when we needed to look up the answers to various trivia questions that came up. The only real danger was when Braz spilled the two 23 ounce beers. Luckily they missed the technology.

I need Duke to beat Uconn and to have every other game end in an upset. I think I have a chance.

1 Comments:

At Saturday, March 18, 2006 6:01:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I spilled some beers?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home