The Pool

Monday, January 30, 2006

Pool - 1990

1990 brought me to North Orchard living with Gus, Rico aqnd Tim. It was the first year a member of the Hemming family (Anne) made an appearance. The family has over 40 appearances in the pool.

I was still doing the standings primarily by using the individuals sheets. But in going through the Pool Archives, I found a standings sheet that shows scores at the end of the thursday games. There were 17 entries. Most of the standard pool contestants are there , Jeter, JohnnyT, Gus, Gee, Keith, Braz. But theres also some great historical figures, Doug Rammer, Tom Westrick, Rob Collins. At the end of the first day, Mark Bubon lead with 28 points.

UNLV won that year so these people actually have one more correct champ picked, Scot, Braz, Doug Rammer, me, Tim Melms, Tom Westrick, Steve Bersell and Rob Collins.

Scot Becker came out on top. Im not sure who 2nd and 3rd were. If you remember let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home