The Pool

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Some Madness...

So I'm sitting here in my office. Trying to concentrate on work but having a difficult time because we're under 24 hours till tipoff now. So I decide to put on some music. Maybe it'll calm me down. I wrote this program that randomly selects mp3s from the music on my hard drive. So I tell it to grab 20 random songs and play them. So what comes up first.....Our House by.....wait for it......Madness!

Could it be more perfect! So for the rest of the day by my house its all Madness all the time. Now if you dont remember or are too young or too old to know about Madness, they are an 80's British Ska band. Which means all their songs sound pretty much the same. Now I cant decide if all Madness, all day is a blessing or curse. Imagine listening to the same song all day and its *NOT* George Thorogood's One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer.

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, March 15, 2006 3:32:00 PM, Blogger Jeff said...

Yea wouldnt that be cool. I could call it UTZ.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home