The Pool

Friday, March 24, 2006

Badger Hockey

Now that my Hoops picks are completely destroyed (Ill never forgive you JJ) time to tunr attention to Badger Hockey.

The Wonen's team is int he Frozen Four. They play at 3pm this afternoon. It will be webcast on uwbadgers.com. I think its on TV in Madison as well. The play the St Lawrence Whatevers.

Tommorrow the men take on Bemidji State at 1:30. Thats supposed to be on one of the FoxSportsNet stations but Im not sure which one.

I dont want to put the gooch on this or anything but theres a chance that both could do very well in the tourneys. Oh crap, I just put the gooch on it didnt I.

2 Comments:

At Friday, March 24, 2006 6:33:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for the gooch, Cru

 
At Friday, March 24, 2006 5:40:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can't believe that you're so desparate for badger sports that you're watching women's hockey.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home