The Pool

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Status

Well Kansass and Mich State walked pretty easily. Georgia was up until the 7:18 mark in the 2nd quarter. Xavier is on a run though. I dont want to count out the Dawgs but X looks very energized.
I saw a commercial for some restaurant and it got me thinking. You know how everyone has certain standard orders. Like if Im at a steak joint I get a ribeye medium and a salad with french dressing. Once made your personal choices rarely change. Oh maybe you'll alternate between salad dressings but in general people have their choices. Well Im thinking of changing my standard cheeseburger order from cheddar to American cheese cause it looked really good in that commercial. SO I guess thats effective advertising.
I just went out and got the mail and there were a couple of payments. So it reminded me to put the payment info out there. $10 to
200 Woodlands Ct
Hartland, WI 53029
PayPal jcrucius@facstaff.wisc.edu
RevolutionMoney jcrucius@wisc.edu
Pay up cause you dont want to be on the Deadbeat List!
Kansass by 24 over Portland State (I check Wikipedia, Portland is NOT a state)
Mich +16 over Temple
Xavier +3 over Georgia. Georgias big guy just got his 4th foul with 5:30 left.
THe new annoying CBS thing it to put these little text advertisements at the top of the screen in place of the current game scores once in a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home